RE: BANNER ADVERTISING AND ACCESSIBILITY

Thanks for the offer, Roberto, I'll be glad to work on this with you.
I'll start by calling my colleagues here to see if I can get some names
and email addresses of people we should contact; then we can work on
drafting a letter to them explaining what we'd like to see.

Does that make sense to you? (You can replay off-list if you like, so we
don't clog everyone's inboxes).

John

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!