Re: [Fwd: On reading...]

It is interesting.

Dan brickley wrote a bit of ruby code to do something like this to whatever
text you feed it.

might be interesting to use it in conjunction with UBAccess' tools for
presenting text. There seem to be different ways of mixing things that cause
more or less problems, and they seem to mirror the way that some people
perceive plain text anyway.

(I think that my problems in typing the letters in order are different
again...)

cheers

Chaals

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Kerstin Goldsmith wrote:

>Amazing, really, considering our discussions about different cognitive
>abilities (why do we call them disabilities, really?), that I could
>completely read this without <idiom> blinking an eye </idiom>.
>
>Ah, the human brain.
>
>-Kerstin

Forwarded message 1