RE: Screen reader invisibility

There is a partial implementation of ACSS in emacspeak, and the server-side
product speakthis, from fonix.com also uses ACSS (it generates the whole page
in an mp3 and can do straightforward styling properties for pitch, volume,
etc).

It should be possible to get the style properties from the CSS DOM in a
modern browser, and then apply them as a speech-based user agent by hooking
them onto whatever they use to select styling in their implementation.

cheers

Chaals