Re: [TECH] Colour Difference Algorithm

> Please be more constructive in your comments. If you have insight,
> enlighten us.

There's nothing to be more constructive *about*; WCAG WG continues to flub
the issue of colour deficiency because it refuses to do proper research.

> > The book's been out since October 2002...
> >
> Please review the mailing list guidelines, especially regarding soliciting.

Please explain how pointing to a free resource constitutes soliciting.

> > I can also forward the text to the list. In any event, use it to
> > improve your guidelines.
>
> Please summarize your suggestions for colour usage.

Please do your own research first.

Memo to WAI (sic): I *have* contributed to this issue by writing an
authoritative book chapter on the subject. WAI and WCAG WG are merely
resistant to reading the prior art. A lot of this stuff has been covered
before. Go read it.

Sorry. *Please* go read it.

--

  Joe Clark  |  joeclark@joeclark.org