Re: Conformance Claims and Logo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lee Roberts" <leeroberts@roserockdesign.com>
To: "'Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG'" <rscano@iwa-italy.org>; "'WCAG List'"
<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 10:19 PM
Subject: RE: Conformance Claims and Logo

Third-party software that creates an interface, of course, should follow
the rules for accessible API's, but as Roberto points out this may not
be available.  Definitely, we should require a link to an accessible
version prior to reaching the inaccessible version.  I'd hate to see
someone click on a link to an application that is not accessible only to
find out they can't even get to the accessible version because the
accessible version link is buried at the bottom of the page where they
can't reach it.

Roberto:
This was my worry :)
I think that *when we will discuss this point* we must to create a claim
that involve 3rd party to make accessible their products for grant to their
customers the conformance ;-)