From: public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Richard Ishida
Sent: 21 January 2003 21:56
To: public-i18n-geo@w3.org
Subject: Radically new version of HTML Techniques

Chaps,

I have implemented a means of producing templates/overlays and created
one [1] that I see as a key deliverable for us.  Note: a. section 1.1,
which combines techniques from two different sections in the database
for its content and no longer exists in the database, b. that I've
listed links at the end of each section, rather than with the techniques
themselves (done manually for now)

The styling sucks and will need to be changed, so don't worry about
that.  The content too has moved very little.  But I think this is a
major step forward.

The original file [2] is now very much just a dump of the database.

Immediate next steps: I still need to think more about the directory
structures, and I'm itching to create a links database rather than
hardcoding them everywhere.

Cheers,
RI

[1] http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/
[2] http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/html-tech.html
[3] the dtd:
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/xmlspec-tech.dtd
[4] a useful alphabetic summary of the dtd:
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/xmlspec-tech-dtd-alpha.htm
[5] the xsl:
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/xmlspec-tech.xsl

Richard Ishida