Re: [TECH] Requirements for Techniques v0.3

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Slatin" <john_slatin@forum.utexas.edu>
To: "Michael Cooper" <michaelc@watchfire.com>; "Web Content Guidelines"
<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: [TECH] Requirements for Techniques v0.3

>I propose that we add the following group of prospective users for the
Techniques documents:

>Trainers/developers of training.

>Rationale: People who develop accessibility training materials and programs
need access to clear, detailed documentation >of techniques for meeting WCAG
2 checkpoints and success criteria.  Some of these people may be members of
EO, who need >the best materials we can supply.

>WCAG is no longer the only game in town, especially in the US.  Helping
trainers see how WCAG 2 techniques documents can >help them provide
excellent training is also a way to get the trainers on our side, i.e., turn
them into advocates for >WCAG 2.0.

Yes... i think it is right!

This night i will read all the tecniques and i will mail tomorrow my
suggestion ;)