RE: [#179] Meta "location" redirect

In the 29 May 2003 teleconference participants on the call agreed to the
following resolutions:

1. The "Location" HTTP header field is relevant to accessibility and should
be in the Server-side techniques.
2. The "Location" meta tag (emulating the header field) is not supported by
user agents and there is no need to create a technique for it in the HTML
techniques.

We now send this to the list so people who were not on the call can respond.
If you object to this resolution, please indicate the objection on the list
before Wednesday, 4 June 2003. If no objections are raised we will consider
this accepted by the list and close the issue.

Michael