  From: Doyle B
  To: Lisa Seeman ; WAI GL
  Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 6:58 AM
  Subject: Re: draft for 4.1 and new developing standard

  To The Group -

  Let's remember to follow our own rules of simple language and not forget to give the written equivalent of abbreviations and acryonymns as opposed to combined letters that may mean less when not described.  We really need to practice what we preach - even if we are (or think we are) writing to a group that fuly understands.  And, yes, I know fully well what RDF is and stands for but some may not.

  Doyle Burnett

  Dolye