RE: fancy talk about "plain language" [was: RE: Proposed 4.1 wo rding ...]

Actually I like "easily understood" as much as I do plain language. The first
is simple to translate, which is a helpful guide.

I was not aware that we had consensus on the decision to assume that 4.1
covers presentation methods, structure of content etc. I think that is a bad
idea for the reasons I outlined earlier -
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2002JulSep/0216 - mostly that
the implementation and testing strategies are very different.

cheers

Chaals