From: Charles McCathieNevile [mailto:charles@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 2:43 pm
To: Avi Arditti
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Re: 4.1 proposal for discussion

I am not suggesting that there is a problem of listing things that are
specific to one language. I think it is sensible to do that. My opinion is
that we should do it, and we should be clear about what languages things are
useful for (so that nobody tries to apply rules for english to hebrew where
they are not applicable).

cheers

Chaals

--