Re: comment on 29 August meeting

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> Agreed. These are related in the same way that all checkpoints are
> related, but they are different in terms of implementation.

Agreed. I feel we have to better explain where the checkpoints are
addressed to structure (markup) and where to content. The point is
that markup and content have different metods and rules and it's
important to specify which are the terms of implementation.

I also feel that too much overlapping between them could brings to
confusion, not clarity.

So I think that 1.3 needs to explain which is the correct way to
use markup, 3.1 is important to know that informations need a
solid structure and 4.1 could explain that good structure needs
also a good "communication" to reach the state of art (or trying
to do it at least).

To better explain:

1.3 means: "use H1 before H2 and not vice versa"
3.1 means: "before make code or design, make a flowchart and test
             the information flow, make sense to content"
4.1 means: "explain all with simple words, good communication and
             correct language (not slang, not words too technical)"

What about? :)

--
Bazzmann Labs(c) - Accessibilita', usabilita', webdesign e standard W3C