From: Jason White [mailto:jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 7:27 PM
To: Web Content Guidelines
Subject: Agenda

Thursday, 15 August, 2000 UTC (4 PM US Eastern, 10 PM France, 6 AM
Eastern Australia) on +1-617-761-6200, passcode 9224:

This week we plan to continue with last week's agenda, starting with
items 1 and 2 (i.e., further consideration of levels, followed by
assurance requirements and the remaining items on last week's agenda).
Please be sure to read the relevant mailing list threads prior to the
meeting. Last week's agenda is available at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2002JulSep/0125.html