RE: 4.1 Ideas Compilation - ACTIVE VS PASSIVE VERBS

Hi all

The form actually depends on where they are located in the checkpoint.

Checkpoints and advice are currently all active action verbs.

But success criteria are statements of fact - so can't be active action
verbs.

    Currently most of these items are in the advisory section so active
action verbs would be the correct form.

     If any of them move to success criteria - they would have to change
their form.

For now - we can put them all in active form if that is preferred.  But
we will have to revisit for those that move to success criteria.

Gregg

Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Ind Engr - Biomed - Trace,  Univ of Wis
gv@trace.wisc.edu