RE: ftf in Linz success criteria

That isn't necessarily true. Just as some people don't understand text
clearly, and need illustration of it, some people don't understand pictorial
representations readily, and prefer to have text describning what can be
done.

I have cartons explaining the idea of adding illustration - I will try to get
copyright clearance to post them. (These are not my simplistic attempts at
http://www.w3.org/2001/08/mmcmn which I did as a quick hopefully evocative
illustration, but more carefully created ones done by an organisation whose
clients need them).

I don't think it is impossible to do what you are suggesting, however, and do
think it would be valuable. It is, of course, difficult. (A relatively simple
appraoch that helps some people is to record a sound file. Unfortunately,
there are many Deaf who find it difficult to read written language, so that
isn't going to solve the whole problem for everyone to be able to access
information).

Cheers

Chaals