RE: Multiple versions of a page

Yes, I think if we can define some obvious groupings, and explain who is the
group that requires this obvious grouping, then we will be further along the
track. I saw your grouping, but I think it needs to say "who benefits", and
how there are two groups, one of whom benefits from this, and one of whom
loses something by having this kind of grouping.

The question of the difference between best and sufficient is an interesting
one. It should be extended in my opinion - what are the differnces between
getting a best version, getting a sufficient version, and getting an unusable
version? How can we descriobe ways of getting the best experience possible
for everyone, while making sure that at no stage we lead to people having an
unusable experience?

cheers

Chaals