RE: Resolutions on Changes to REQUIREMENTS DOC

I agree with Charles and Gian on the content, though the wording is
still somewhat difficult. Can we use bullets in the Requirements
document? If so, a possible rewording might be something like the
following:

S1- Serving content in different forms to meet different user needs
and preferences is an acceptable way to comply with the guidelines,
as long as the different forms
- are complete (i.e., they provide equivalents for <em>all</em> the
information [content?]),
- are up to date, and
- can be reached via accessible, easy-to-find links in the other
versions of the content.

Edits welcome.

Jo

--