RE: Multiple versions of a web page

Hi, Kynn

I'm really not sure what to do about cognitive disabilities,
especially because the needs of one cognitivie disability
can be in conflict with the needs of another cognitive disability,
e.g. more images versus more text.

I was thinking that a "no frills version" might be somewhat universal
because it could be used by blind people if an appropriate format is developed,
by people with older computers and browsers and by people who have low
band width.  However, it doesn't really address people with other needs,
e.g. small screen real estate.

Another word which was suggested was "generic", which is probably slightly
better, but might still imply more diversity than is really provided.

Any ideas?

Scott