RE: Agenda

Regrets for today's call. I have to attend an offsite workshop.

-Annuska

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason White [mailto:jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 2:31 PM
To: Web Content Guidelines
Subject: Agenda

Thursday, 6 December, 21:00 UTC (4 PM US Eastern, 10 PM France, 8 AM
Eastern Australia) on the W3C/MIT Longfellow bridge: +1-617-252-1038

In this meeting, as discussed last week, we plan to continue working
methodically through the success criteria under each checkpoint, to
determine which are satisfactory (clear and testable), and where
further work needs to be undertaken. Errors, omissions and
inconsistencies in the success criteria will also be noted as we
examine each checkpoint in turn.

Last week we concluded our analysis with checkpoint 1.2.