Re: Agenda

For the record: After I read the minuets for Sept ftf I did raise the point
that I do not hold with consensus, I still do not.

That being said, I dare say we do not need 100% agreement for consensus. But
it did seem that a few people agreed with me. That minimum conformance and
the normative document,  should not be restricted to checkpoints for which
there are adequate test, but should include any checkpoint whose violation
can  bar a user from accessing information.

By the way, we can not all get to each FTF, and teleconferences are in the
middle of the night for me. Maybe consensus should be checked on the list.