Re: Clear and simple writing

>   In #18 we may be going overboard in our quest for measurability.
>   Sentences can be short and clear while technically containing more
>   than one relative clause, and I would rather see this advice in
>   Techniques than in a normative document.

We had in mind limiting this one for instructions. I think criteria for
instructions can/should be more figures.

OK let me explain that instead of being obscure.

For example: I got a visa over the internet. There were quite a few lines
and steps involved, but it saved me half a day.

It seems ridicules, that someone with cognitive disabilities should be bared
from using online services such as this because the instructions are
confusing.

If instructions are step by step, with one relative clause in each step,
with illustrations, well, it is probably accessible to anyone who could
theoretically understand the information.

 All the best,
Lisa