Fwd: Business benefits

I think that the notion of businesses as being *only* concerned with the
"bottom line" is misplaced. Several representatives from major corporations
participate in the EO WG and have affirmed that many corporations recognize
the notion of "*enlightened* self-interest" as typified in the document GL
is reviewing for EO that discusses gains from implementation of WCAG
principles.

--
Love.
EACH UN-INDEXED/ANNOTATED WEB POSTING WE MAKE IS TESTAMENT TO OUR HYPOCRISY