RE: First Stab at Set of Principles for 'Minimum Conformance'

At 10:46 AM -0700 2001/10/26, Cynthia Shelly wrote:
>I mean human testing or machine testing.

I figure that's what you mean -- but I also figure that there are at
least three or four different meanings of "testable" since not all of
us here have software testing experience.  So I think within this
working group we need to be extra careful to keep that in mind and
always qualify words like "testing" to indicate what exactly we mean.

>For anyone who is not familiar with the practice of software testing, I
>highly recommend this book.
>
>Testing Computer Software, 2nd Edition
>by Cem Kaner, Hung Quoc Nguyen, Jack Falk
>http://www1.fatbrain.com/asp/bookinfo/bookinfo.asp?theisbn=0471358460&vm
>=

Thanks for the reference!

--