Re: conformance

In the triple-layer scheme, the accommodations for cognitive disabilities
were only required at the top level which conveyed a sense that they were
basically unnecessary, barring a lot of people from using sites. Reducing
the conformance to two levels eliminates the level no one ever strives for ...

Using the purpose of a site to determine what conformance level to use
makes the most sense to me. If a site has a limited audience, go for
minimum and add only what you need to serve your known audience .... but if
your site is for the general public, then it must comply such that everyone
can use it and none have the empty plate. To do anything less is to consign
some users to only using entertainment sites and never getting at any meat.

I see no need for a reporting system since there is no audience for the
reports. It's a waste of time.

                                                 Anne