Re: Agenda

Following is my reply to Chaals post under this topic and his reply to me.
I didn't intend to send the reply to Chaals alone - I intended it to go to
the list, but since the list "To" function isn't set properly (per my
recent discussion with Jason), it went to Chaals alone first.

So here's a side discussion that should have been on the list from the
git-go ...

                                                         Anne