  From: Sean B. Palmer [mailto:sean@mysterylights.com]
  Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 11:42 AM
  To: Kynn Bartlett; Loretta Guarino Reid
  Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
  Subject: Revised List of Technologies (with volunteers...)

  > Can we add PDF to the list, please,

  Going by this, and some of Kynn's comments, here is a revised "opinion" of
  technologies to cover, and I've also benchmarked *authors/volunteers* for
  each of these. If incorrect, don't fret about it: it's hardly an
  authoritative list :-)

  GL:-
  - XHTML
     - HTML
     - CSS Style for XHTML (Lisa/William)
     - XHTML m12n
  - CSS Styling for XML
  - SVG (Chaals)
  - SMIL
  - Server Side Scripting (Cynthia)
  - ECMAScript
  - PDF (Loretta)

  PF:-
  - XML [DTDs]
  - XML Schemas
  Daniel seems to be covering these

  Later:-
  - XHTML for XML Pure UIs
  - MathML
  - WML (might end up being me)

  Kindest Regards,
  Sean B. Palmer
  http://infomesh.net/sbp/
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/ [ERT/GL/PF]
  "Perhaps, but let's not get bogged down in semantics."
     - Homer J. Simpson, BABF07.

until 6 January 2001 at:
W3C INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France