Re: interesting one for text equivalence

At 08:19 AM 1/3/01 +0200, Lisa Seeman wrote:
>Adding text or even links to text that describe non semantic content, will
>detract from this.

I am baffled as to why you think this.

Perhaps I just don't think that the example instance (color change to
denote season) is "non-semantic"? In fact, I always have a problem with the
notion that *anything* is "purely decorative". When the author put that
picture of a rose in there, she had something (meaning?) in mind.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE