Re: Indexing

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Loughborough" <love26@gorge.net>

> The "requirements" will be trivially doable. Take a look at
> http://uwimp.com and see if you really think this is some severe burden?

I'd need to see the requirements, naturally, to agree with you. If all
you're trying to do is get WCAG compliance data in a single RDF document on
the server, then I apologize for misunderstanding you. I'm afraid I read
ahead a few years too far in the RDF history into where metadata is being
read and processed by intelligent agent technologies to find data for the
user as "indexing". (The word "indexing" cross-references "Index Server" in
my head, which is a big mismatch.) Clearly, the time for that is not now,
but I can't see a problem with requiring one standalone RDF document for
compliance checking, title/author/description (though the "description"
field, in the future as today, is bound to be exploited and of diminished
value...), and/or site mapping as a P1. I may have issues with embedded meta
tags in HTML documents, however.
Again, sorry for the confusion.

----
matt