Re: Indexing

At 12:49 PM 12/25/00 -0800, Matt May wrote:
>There are no tools. There are no relevant final W3C Recommendations that
>I'm aware of. Almost nobody is prepared technically or otherwise to index
>legacy content

Yes there are.

Yes there are.

And the way to become "prepared" is to prepare.

It's an educational process but it must begin somewhere, sometime. I'm
suggesting here and now for those items.

People who hand code (like me) won't have any trouble and I've already made
it a part of my routine.

The "requirements" will be trivially doable. Take a look at
http://uwimp.com and see if you really think this is some severe burden?

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE