Re: Charter suggestion [was Checkpoint on testability

I don't think there's anything uncivil about that, Len.  Just
as I'm focused on transformation of interfaces, you're focused
on accessibility metrics.  That's what your work is about, or
seems to be about.  I don't think there's anything uncivil about
acknowledging that.

It's certainly not an insult.

That said, I have no intent to cause any hard feelings in Mr.
Kasday, nor have him experience those hard feelings due to his
misinterpretation of what I've said, so I retract the reference
to his activities.

I do, however, reaffirm and restate my belief that there is no
need for guidelines mandating "testability".

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                    http://kynn.com/
Sr. Engineering Project Leader, Reef-Edapta       http://www.reef.com/