Re: Checkpoint on testability

At 06:46 AM 12/22/2000 , Sean B. Palmer wrote:
>Roll on CC/PP / XHTML 2.0. If these go to rec. before WCAG 2.0 (howver
>unlikely), won't that make the Techniques documents staggeringly difficult?

The key is "documents" -- I believe that our current plan calls
for technology-specific, interconnected techniques documents,
and I think of these as "proposed implementation plans for WCAG
2.0" rather than the current hodge-podge collection of techniques
we have now.

This would allow, for example, a techniques document on "using
adaptive transformations to satisfy WCAG 2.0", one on "using
XHTML and CSS to satisfy WCAG 2.0" etc.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                    http://kynn.com/