From: Kynn Bartlett [mailto:kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 9:20 PM
To: love26@gorge.net; Leonard R. Kasday; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Re: Conformance in WCAG 2.0

I agree with William that there are currently more important issues,
but I am not 100% convinced that the issue has been resolved.  Maybe
I'm just a stubborn old cuss (god, think what I will be like when I
am William's age!), but I think the issue is not yet closed.

But I will second the idea of worrying about some of the more
topical issues -- by which I mean issues directly relating to
accessibility of content -- rather than spending too much time on
this "meta-issue".

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>