RE: Conformance in WCAG 2.0

At 4:17 PM -0800 12/15/00, Cynthia Shelly wrote:
>I don't think it's resolved either.  I seem to remember the discussion being
>tabled a couple of times, to be brought up after we had finished drafting
>the guidelines.
>
>I like Kynn's idea of coming up with requirements for the conformance docs.
>Kynn, maybe you could take a crack at drafting that, and we could all hash
>over it a bit?

If I get some more concensus that it's worth doing, I'll gladly
take point on this (even though my time is limited).  Some people
believe the issue is settled, but like Cynthia, I clearly recall
it being a "pending, but not looming" issue.

If the rest of ya'll speak up and say "yeah, let's do it", I will
somehow find the cycles to get it done. If it's a pointless
exercise, though...

--Kynn
--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>