RE: Textual Images vs. Styled Text

William,
	Checked out the program, and it does the same thing (or close) to what I
can do in publisher2000. I've used it once to make an image map, but the
audience was only 50 women all of whom were able to use the finished map
well. Maybe, when we are up to a few schools in Israel that we are writing
to, I could do one and we can look at what happens in the coding when
Publisher does it.

					Anne

At 05:05 AM 11/30/00 -0800, William Loughborough wrote:
>I just got a nifty little program called LiveImage
>http://www.liveimage.com/ that you will almost certainly find useful and
>probably indispensable. It makes image map creation trivial and the program
>can be learned in minutes. I believe this could make your preparations of
>school materials way less tedious.
>
>--
>Love.
>                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE