RE: Textual Images vs. Styled Text

At 06:54 AM 11/30/00 -0800, Anne Pemberton wrote:
>unnoted since we were interested in the illustrations and how they are
>used more than the text.

The imagemap of the bogies is of course a marvelous example of the
text/illustrations being integrated almost inseparably
[http://www.trainweb.org/railwaytechnical/bogie1.html].

I just got a nifty little program called LiveImage
http://www.liveimage.com/ that you will almost certainly find useful and
probably indispensable. It makes image map creation trivial and the program
can be learned in minutes. I believe this could make your preparations of
school materials way less tedious.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE