RE: Textual Images vs. Styled Text

Anne,

I don't understand what you're saying.  What does our desire to work on 2.0
have to do with whether the links violate WCAG 1.0?

Len
p.s.
You're absolutely right about the background.  Black on dark blue is
difficult to read.  And it gets worse with age, with makes blues
darker.  And the graphics doen't seem to be that helpful.

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple
University
(215) 204-2247 (voice)                 (800) 750-7428 (TTY)
http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday         mailto:kasday@acm.org