Re: Minutes from ever

Jon,

	I certainly agree, and applaud your decision to try to make this happen. I
also agree that we need real, artistic and graphics/multi-media oriented
folks leading us in the best direction/s. I also agree with Jonathon that
something needs to be done about the w3.org web site! I tried to use it
today to reference the 3.x Guidelines, spent useless time clicking on leads
that weren't it, used the search engine and entered "Guidelines 2.0", and
still didn't get there. But when I finally entered "WCAG Guidelines 2.0" in
the search engine, I got it. Just when I got it, I had to give up my
computer to a teacher who needed to print out an exam for tonight, and mine
is the only computer in the lab that accesses the printer that has ink in
it. sigh!

Incidently, WCAG Guidelines 2.0 didn't come up on the link to "working
drafts" (or did I miss it?) Isn't it concidered a "Working Draft"?

					Anne

Anne L. Pemberton
http://www.pen.k12.va.us/Pav/Academy1
http://www.erols.com/stevepem/Homeschooling