RE: Structure Again! (not again ;)

At 2:41 PM +0200 11/28/00, Lisa Seeman wrote:
>I may be missing a point or to, and I may be completely off the mark.
>It seams to me that the list is losing its focus. It seams to be becoming a
>discussion group about disability and web related attitudes.

You're correct.  I was waiting for someone to come along and direct
us back to the primary goal of this working group, which is to
evaluate and produce guidelines to be used by web authors. :)

This really is the kind of conversation we should be having on
the WAI IG list -- we've already had one person (Charles Munat?)
object to the philosophical discussions occurring here and not
out in public...

--Kynn
--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>