RE: Please review for this week's call: proposal and process for the "text in images" thread

Bruce, this is well written, easily understood, and explicit. It also
eliminates the question I just asked Wendy about copyrights in photos. The
are insignificant to the content of the graphic, and can stay as they are.

			Anne

Anne L. Pemberton
http://www.pen.k12.va.us/Pav/Academy1
http://www.erols.com/stevepem/Homeschooling