RE: Please review for this week's call: proposal and process for the "text in images" thread

At 04:31 PM 10/25/00 -0400, Bailey, Bruce wrote:
>Are we agreed that graphical text (outside of logos and the like) is
>significant obstacle for people with low vision?

If by "we" Bruce means me and him, yes.

BB:: "I agree with William that tweaking the WCAG 1.0 is not all that
important."

WL: And I agree with Bruce that "Amending Checkpoint 3.1 might well be the
most effective path to the larger goal!"

I relinquish my one minute so that we might head up that path not a minute
too soon.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE