From: Claus Thøgersen [mailto:thoeg@get2net.dk]
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2000 2:50 AM
To: Wendy A Chisholm
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Sv: 19 October 2000 minutes

    Hi,

As I stated with regard to the comment about Narator beeing a free
screenreader in a commerciel sold product, this is again a case of
ednocentricity or a english-centered remark. As I said in the meeting MS has
not currently decided when Narator will be included in Win2K for what they
term third tire countries, and yes you have guessed it Denmark is such a
country. This means that Narator is not availalbe in general but in certain
countries or for people running certain language versions of Win2k. Since
the comment about Narator is not as I see it important I would suggest that
it is removed from the minutes.

Claus