RE: Baseline capabilities

At 11:11 AM 10/19/00 +0200, Lisa Seeman wrote:
>And anyway surely what these guideline are about are the 20% - who are
>people too.

Thank you (and previously Gregory raised the same point) for that. We need
reminding. For a group who deride (sort of) designers who, because they are
directly connected to the Web, ignore such things as obscenely long
download times, we are starting to show similar short-sightedness. The idea
that Win95 is sort of obsolete when so many of our clients just got Win 3.2
or that the idea of downloading 20MB of browser (into a 64MB HDD) could
take most of a day (I was overjoyed to go from a 300 baud modem to a 1200)
- but it's FREE shouldn't figure into this all that much.

'Nuf Said!.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE