Re: recommended reading and 13 rules for accessible web design

This is basically just a simplified wording of the 508 principles which is
just a revised wording of most but not all of the priority 1 checkpoints
from WCAG 1.0 plus one of the priority 3 checkpoints.

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium