Re: Principles of Web Accessibility

At 05:47 PM 8/15/2000 , William Loughborough wrote:
>KB:: "Will the Advisory Committee (who approve the guidelines) and TimBL
>(who also does) sign off on such a document?  Has anyone asked either of
>them what they would like to see us deliver?  It's possible that they'd
>_prefer_ to approve a technology-specific set of guidelines over a
>generic set of philosophies."
>WL: I guess we'll find out.

Can we ask, discretely?  I actually don't know enough about internal
W3C politics to find out if this would be a good move or a really
bad one.  Maybe I'll just defer to Judy's understanding of the
situation?

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                       http://kynn.com/
Director of Accessibility, Edapta                  http://www.edapta.com/