Re: Clarification Of Technique 1.3

Hmmm. I am absolutely opposed to this reasoning. If it is a requirement, it
is a requirement, and the fact that people don't solve the problems of
people with some kind of disability very often doesn't make it less of a
problem. Implementation of the requirements will of course take time to be
universal,  but i think we do a disservice if we produce guidelines that in
fact leave people out in the cold after all the absolute barriers have
supposedly been removed.

Otherwise we need to change the priority statement of the guidelines, which
would of course require ATAG to do a complete reassessment of how they use
WCAG - not impossible, but not to be undertaken lightly.

Charles McCN