RE: Forms and Labels problem

By labels do you mean the <label> tag?  Buttons by definition have labels,
the text inside of them.  TYPE=IMAGE buttons can have ALT text.

Charles Oppermann
Program Manager, Active Accessibility, Microsoft Corporation
 <mailto:chuckop@microsoft.com> mailto:chuckop@microsoft.com
<http://microsoft.com/enable/> http://microsoft.com/enable/
"A computer on every desk and in every home, usable by everyone!"