RE: EARL Testcase

The problem with this, if you look at the graph of a couple of assertions
about hte same point, is that the rdf:about on the eral:Assertion means that
you are defining the meaning of that URI. In other words, you are claiming
that http://vendor-a.org/tool/tests/#check-for-alt actually represents an
assertion.

If you continue down this path you start claiming that it represents a single
assertion about a handful of subjects, which simultaneously has different
results, and different testcases, rather than what you seem to be after,
which is using it as the identifier for a particular test. If we used OWL to
define that something couldn't have two simultaneous results that differed
then you would have a logically inconsistent assertion - effectively one
that is not valid. Since we don't, all we can say is that your statements
won't mean what you want them to mean...

You could copy the description mechanism used in axforms to provide
information about the Testcase and declare it as a an rdfs sub-class if it is
totally subsumed by one checkpoint, or just give it a description, or make
some statements about how several of your test relate to several others using
OWL. I'll try to write up some examples next week.

Cheers

Chaals