Re: EARL Testcase

The OWL example I posted to WCAG shows how to do the binding using
off-the-shelf standards instead of inventing stuff for EARL -
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2004AprJun/0025 (the code
example at step 2 which is avaialble on its own as
http://www.w3.org/2004/04/combineTests.rdf

It runs out that testId is not in the schema, although it is used in an
example in the spec draft. I regarded this as a reason not to use it. And I
think that it is better to use pure OWL than to write special terms in EARL
that a processor needs to understand before it can do anything useful.

cheers

Chaals