Re: Next telecon - Monday, 29 October 2001

Sure, we could set up IRC chats.  That might be the best way to pull everyone in, although Jim's idea about broadcasting and saving the audio files is interesting - although then we would have to create exact transcripts wouldn't we?

I'll be on the W3C public server: irc.w3c.org port: 6665 channel: #er

In the future, we can use this channel for meetings as well.

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium