Re: Next telecon - Monday, 29 October 2001

Just a note,

the AU group is now using IRC as well as telephone for most of its meetings.
It seems to work well, and when I ma minuting I use it to provide minutes
that are then edited (to remove the IRC-specific stuff) and published - it is
a litle harder than using Amaya directly but not a lot. It seems to be useful
for the people who find telephone-only difficult.

Chaals